dota音效 Dota铃声( 二 )


- Oh! There\'s me drink. Get. In. My. Belly! 噢!这是我的酒,进我的肚子吧!
- Guns don\'\'t kill people. I DO! Ha ha! 枪并不会杀人,我会!哈哈!
- Don\'\'t shoot, shoot, shoot that thing at me! 别拿那东西射,射,射我
- I shot the Sheriff, and the Deputy, and your wee doggy TOO!* 我杀了郡长,又杀了副官,现在我要杀你这狗崽子!
- You\'\'ll take me blunderbuss we ye pry it from my cold, dead hands! 我死了你才能从我手中把枪拿走!
攻击音效
- For Iron Forge! 为了钢铁熔炉(部落名)!
- Fire! 射击!
- I\'\'ve got the beast in my sights! 我在视野中发现了野兽!
- Take that you sod. 尝尝这个你*
- Shoot ta kill!* 射杀!
众神之王:

dota音效 Dota铃声

文章插图

"What\'s happening?"
发生什么事了?/怎么样了?
"I\'m ready and waiting."
我准备好了 等待您的命令
"You\'re kind of slow for a human, aren\'t ya?"
你有人类那种特别的磨磨蹭蹭的性子 不是么?
"Lets get moving."
行动吧
"My older brother Magni is King of the Dwarves."
我的老哥麦尼是矮人之王
"My younger brother Bran is a renowned explorer."
我小弟布朗是个知名探险者
"If I didnt kick so much ass, I\'d feel a tad awkward."
如果不是我教训过那么多人 我可能也以为我自己是笨手笨脚的
"I\'ll play your game, you rogue."
我会跟你好好玩玩 小无赖
"I\'ll take The-rapist for five hundred."
rapist? WTF
"I\'m on to you Trebeck."
我来找你了 XXXX(人名)
"Come on, you nancy boy."
来吧~ 娘娘腔小子
"You wanna get the undead? I\'ll tell you how to get the undead. One of their men pulls a knife, your man pulls a gun, they send your man to the hospital, you send their man to the morgue. Thats how you get the undead."
你想抓亡灵?OK我来告诉你怎么抓住一个亡灵 。首先等他们的人掏出刀 你们就掏出枪 他们把你的人送进医院 你就把他们的人送进太平间 。这就是抓亡灵的方法
出生音效:

移动音效:
"Thats more like it."
这才对嘛
"Let\'s get it on."
动手了 小子们
"Let\'s do this."
就这么做
"It\'s hammer time."
现在是用锤子说话的时候了
攻击音效:
"For Khaz Modan."
为了卡兹莫丹!(矮子老家)
"For the bronzebeards!"
为了铜须!(为了月儿…… 恩……)
"Take this ya bastard!"
小杂种 吃我一锤
攻击英雄
fell bros\'s brusy thunder." (Need a lot of help on this one)
准备感受什么什么什么的雷鸣吧(原话不明……)
冰女 水晶室女
dota音效 Dota铃声

文章插图

"I can help."
我来帮你
"Thats curious."
真让人好奇
"Shh, I\'m trying to think here.
嘘.. 我在考虑问题
"What\'s the plan?"
计划是什么?
"I\'m no warrior."
我可不是什么战士
"All I ever wanted was to study."
我最希望的还是好好学习(恩 并且天天向上)
"The currents of magic are in upheaval."
魔法界目前正在经历一场巨变
"I pray my father is safe."
我祈祷我的父亲平安无事
"Things are starting to get a little weird."
事情开始有点奇怪了
出生语音
None.
木有
移动语音
"Sounds good."
听起来不错
"I\'ll check it out."
我去看看
"Sounds interesting."
听起来很有趣
"I\'ll take care of it."
我会处理好的
攻击语音:
"I hate resorting to violence."


特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。