酒店前台英语情景对话 酒店英语情景对话大全( 三 )


Have you got any identification?
你有身份证吗?
May I see your passport,please?
请把护照给我 。
Would you please complete this registration form?
请您填写这张登记表好吗?
What’s your occupation,please?
请问您的职业?
What’s your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍?
What’s your address in your native country,please?
请问您在本国的住址?
Your room number is 246 on the second floor.
您的房间号码是二楼的246室 。
Number 246 is an air-conditioned room with a private bath.
246号是带空调和独用浴室的房间 。
Here’s your key card.
这是您的匙牌 。
Here’s your key to Room 246.
这是您246号房间的钥匙 。
I’ll get the porter to take your luggage up.
我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去 。
The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way.
这里的行李员会为您提行李 , 并为您领路 。
We’ll extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订 。
We’ll make the change for you.
我们可以给您换个房间 。
You may keep the room till 3 p.m,if you wish. 如果您愿意 , 可以将房间保留到下午三点 。
How much longer would like to stay? 您想再住多久?
If you want to keep your room this afternoon, we’ll have to charge you 50% of the price.
如果您需要再住一个下午 , 我们要向您收50%房费 。
I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11. 恐怕要请您在十一点以前搬出房间了 。
Are you checking out today, Mr. Smith?史密斯先生 , 您今天可以结帐吗?
Would you like to vacate your room now? 您今天要退房吗?
Your bill totals $665.
您的帐单合计655美元 。
That makes a total of $665.
总计是655美元 。
That comes to $665 altogether.
共计655美元 。
Here is your bill. Would you please check it?
这是您的帐单 , 请您过目 。
That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar. 那笔钱是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用 。
Your overseas telephone call is included in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用包括在这个帐单里 。
The service charge is included in this bill. 这个帐单包括报务费 。
How would you like to settle your bill (or account)?您准备怎样付帐?
In what form will payment be made?您准备以何种方式付帐 。
Are you going to pay in cash or by credit card?
您准备用现金还是信用卡付款?
We accept the following credit cards,….我们接受下列信用卡……
I’m sorry,we don’t accept personal cheques.对不起 , 我们不收个人支票 。
All lf the rooms have phones.
所有房间都有电话 。
If there’s anything you need, just ring reception.
如果您需要什么 , 就打电话给服务台 。
If there’s anything for the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bag in your room.
如果您有衣物要送洗衣房 , 只要把它放在您的房里的洗衣袋里就行了 。
Washing handed in by 9:30 a.m.,will be returned to you before 5:30 p.m. on the same day
早上9:30以前送去洗的衣服 , 当天下午5:30以前能送回来 。
If you wish to have breakfast in your room, ask for room service on the phone.如果您希望在房间里用早餐请通过电话要客房服务 。
Room service is available from 6 a.m. .从早晨六点开始提供客房服务 。
Here is a brochure explaining hotel services
这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务 。
If you need anything, just press the call button.
如果您要什么 , 就按这个唤人按钮 。
You can make a long distance call from your room.


特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。