酒店前台英语情景对话 酒店英语情景对话大全( 八 )


你的信超重 , 你得再付一块我 。
What does this parcel contain?
这个包裹里包的什么东西?
What’s in side this parcel?
这包裹里是什么?
Do you want to register this letter?
你想寄信挂号信吗?
You need a box to send these bottles.
寄这些瓶子需要一个箱子 。
Whom do you wish to speak to?
你相同谁讲话?
Which call do you wish to place first?
你想先打哪个电话?
Do you have the number ad the name of the called party?
你有被叫方的号码与名字吗?
May I know your name and your telephone number?
我可以知道您的名字和电话号码吗?
Please hold the line. I’ll put you through in a minute.
请拿好电话 , 马上就可以为您接通 。
I’m sorry the extension is busy just now.
对不起 , 电话分机刚才占线 。
I’m sorry the line to Paris is very heavy this morning.
对不起 , 今天早上巴黎的线路很忙 。
Please take a seat. I’ll let you know when the call comes.
请坐 , 电话来了我会叫您的 。
Would you like to postpone or cancel your call?
您随后打电话 , 还是不打了?
Mr.Wilson,New York is on the line. Go ahead,please.
威尔逊先生 , 纽约接通了 , 请讲吧!
You will not be put down through until this afrernoon.
到今天下午你的电话才能接通 。
Please put down your name,address and telephone number at the bottom of the form.
请将您的名字、地址、电话号码写在这张表的下面 。
That’s altogether 26 words. And the charge is …
总共26个字 , 共计费…… 。
Will you please fill in this laundry sheet?
你将这张洗衣单填写一下好吗?
What color do you want your coat dyed into?
我想将你的大衣染成什么颜色?
We’re terribly sorry that your shirt was damaged.
十分对不起你的衫衣给弄坏了 。
How about this table over there?
那边那张餐桌可以吗?
I’m sorry. We’re rather full tonight.
对不起 , 今晚我们这儿客满 。
How about this beef dish?
这道牛排怎么样?
What about the soup?
这个汤怎么样?
Would you like any drink?
喝点什么吗?
We have rice, noodles,steamed bread and jiaoai for your choice.
我们在大米、面条、馒头和饺子供你选择 。
What would you take for dessert?
你想要点什么甜点?
What liquor do you prefer?
你喜欢什么饮料?
Would you like something stronger?
来点度数高的酒好吗?
What are you going to have?
你想要点什么?
We have different kinds of strong drinks here for your choice.
我们有各种不同烈性酒供你选择 。
Would you like it with soda or ice cubes?
你想加苏打还是冰块?
How would you like it, single or double?
怎么个要法?要单份还是双份?
Would you like anything to go with your drinks?
你想要点什么菜下酒吗?
This style is very popular now.
这个款式现在很流行 。
What brand do you want?
你想要什么牌子?
You look very nice in that dress.
你穿上那件衣服显得很漂亮 。
The scarf goes very well with the coat.
这个围巾配上这件上衣显得很得体 。
They are all there on the shelf.
它们都在那边的那个货架上 。
I’m sorry they’re sold out.
对不起 , 它们都卖完了 。
I regret to say they are out of stock at the moment
很遗憾眼下缺货 。
Shall I wrap it up for you?
我给你包一下吧 。
Thank you for shopping at our store.


特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。