信件结束语 书信末尾敬辞( 二 )

  
All the best,祝一切安好!  
With kind regards,谨致问候!  
With kindest regards,谨致最良好的问候!  
With all good wishes,谨祝万事如意!  
All good wishes,万事如意!  
Best regards,谨致最好的问候!  
Wish you every success in the future 。祝你未来一帆风顺 。  
下方的客套话比较新式:  
I’m looking forward to hear from you soon 。我盼望你尽快回信 。  
Please remember me to your family 。请代我向你家人问好 。  
Give my best wishes to your parents 。向你父母亲问好 。  
Any other particulars required I shall be pleased to give you 。其他各项详情,如有所需,我当欣然奉告 。  
We hope that the finished work will prove in every way satisfactory to you 。我们期望此项工作能在各方面使您满意 。  
We shall have the pleasure of weling your visiting soon 。倘于近日能欢迎您来访,我们将感到快乐 。  
Won’t you let us hear from you prom


特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。