mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?

mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
GOING TO THE HOSPITAL  
去医院  
Child: Mommy, my tummy hurts.  
宝宝:妈妈,我肚子疼。   
Mother: I think we need to go see a doctor right away.  
妈妈:我觉得咱们得赶紧去看医生了。   
You have a fever  
你发烧了,  
mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
and you have had a stomachache for a few days now,  
肚子也疼了好几天了,   
you poor thing.  
你这个小可怜。   
Child: Okay, just make it go away.  
宝宝:好吧,快点好吧。  
? At the hospital 在医院  
Doctor: Hello, what seems to be the problem today?  
医生:你好,你今天怎么了?   
Mother: She has had a high fever for three days  
妈妈:她高烧三天了,   
and a very bad stomachache  
而且肚子疼得厉害,  
mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
and a headache as well.  
头也疼。  
mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
Doctor: Okay, let me have a look.  
医生:好的,让我看看。  
mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
Does it hurt here?  
这里疼吗?  
Child: Yes!  
宝宝:疼!   
Doctor: I think we should run a few tests.  
医生:我想我们应该做一些检查。   
First, I will take some blood.  
首先要采血。   
The nice nurse will stick this needle in your arm.  
护士会在你胳膊上扎个针。  
mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
Just look at your mommy.  
【 mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?】看着妈妈就行。   
This will only hurt a little.  
就有一点疼。   
Child: Ouch!  
宝宝:哎呦!   
Oh, is it all done?  
好了吗?   
Doctor: Yes, all done.  
医生:是的,好了。   
We will put a Band-Aid on it.  
我们会在上面贴一个创可贴。  
mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
Next, I need you to pee into this little cup  
接下来我需要你尿在这个小杯子里,  
mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
so I can test your urine.  
这样我就可以化验你的尿液了。  
mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
You can use the bathroom over there.  
你可以用那边的厕所。  
? After the tests 化验后  
Doctor: We have some test results back,  
医生:有些化验结果回来了,   
it looks like an infection  
看起来像是感染了,  
在英文中,infection默认是细菌性感染。如果是病毒感染,可以指明viral infection或者说they have a virus / "bug"。  
so I would like her to stay the night to monitor her  
所以我想让她留院观察一晚,   
and put her on an antibiotic IV drip for 24 hours.  
给她输一天的抗生素。  
mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
Child: I am scared, Mommy.  
宝宝:我害怕,妈妈。   
I don't want to stay here.  
我不想住在这儿。   
Mother: It's okay.  
妈妈:没事的。   
The doctor is going to help you feel better  
医生会帮你感觉好点的,   
and hopefully it will just be for one night.  
希望就一个晚上。   
Doctor: Your mommy can stay with you  
医生:你妈妈可以和你一起住,  
mommy|带宝宝去医院看病的英文,发高烧、采血、验尿、输液怎么说?  
文章插图  
so don't worry  
所以别担心,   
and it should just be for one night.  
而且应该就一晚。   
The nurse will be in shortly  
护士很快会进来,


特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。