Do you think you could call Jerry for me?
你能帮我打电话给杰瑞吗?
Can you call me/ get back to me asap? (as soon as possible)
你能尽快打电话给我吗?(尽快)
OFFERING HELP / GIVING INFORMATION
提供帮助/给出信息
正式:
We are happy to let you know that your article has been selected for publication.
我们很高兴地通知您,您的文章已被选定出版 。
I am glad to inform you that we will be holding our annual conference in Brussels on 20 September 2014.
我很高兴地通知您,我们将于2014年9月20日在布鲁塞尔举行我们的年会 。
We regret to inform you that the show has been cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
我们遗憾地通知您,由于天气恶劣,演出取消了 。
We are willing to arrange another meeting with the CEO.
我们愿意与董事长再安排一次会晤 。
We would be glad to send you another statement if necessary.
如有必要,我们将另发一份声明 。
Please do let me know if I can be of further assistance.
如果我能得到进一步的帮助,请告诉我 。
Should you need any further information/assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
如果您需要进一步的信息/帮助,请务必与我们联系 。
非正式:
I’m sorry, but I can’t make it tomorrow. (= I can’t come tomorrow.)
对不起,我明天去不了 。(我明天不能来 。)
I’m happy to tell you that John and I are getting married next month.
我很高兴地告诉你,约翰和我下个月就要结婚了 。
Would you like me to come early and help you clear up the place?
你想让我早点来帮你打扫这个地方吗?
How about I come and help you out?
我来帮助你走出困境怎么样?
Do you need a hand with moving the furniture?
你需要帮忙搬这些家具吗?
COMPLAINING
投诉
正式:
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with… / to complain about…
我写信是为了表达我对……的不满/抱怨…
I regret to say that I was not completely satisfied with the room you provided us.
很遗憾,我对你们提供的房间不太满意 。
We regret to inform you that your payment is considerably overdue.
我们遗憾地通知你,你的付款逾期未付 。
I would like to receive a full refund and compensation for the damages.
我希望得到全额退款和损失赔偿 。
I am interested to hear how your company can compensate us for the distress we suffered.
我很想听听贵公司如何赔偿我们所遭受的损失 。
非正式:
I’m sorry to say that you’re late with the payments.
很抱歉,你付款迟交了 。
I hope you won’t mind me saying that the place you’d recommended to us wasn’t as nice as we’d expected.
我希望你不会介意 。我说你推荐给我们的地方没有我们想象中的那么好 。
APOLOGIZING
道歉
正式:
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
对于由此造成的不便,我们深表歉意 。
Please accept our apologies for the delay.
对于延误,请接受我们的歉意 。
Please let us know what we can do to compensate you for the damages caused.
请让我们知道,我们能做什么来赔偿你造成的损失 。
We will make sure that this will not happen again in the future.
我们将确保今后不会再发生这种情况 。
I am afraid I will not be able to attend the conference.
恐怕我不能出席会议了 。
非正式:
I’m sorry for the trouble I caused.
我为我造成的麻烦感到抱歉 。
I apologize for the delay.
很抱歉耽搁了您的时间 。
I promise it won’t happen again
我保证不会再发生这种事了 。
- 夏季怎么保证孩子外出安全
- 2021年腊月初四出生的宝宝
- 板栗是怎么煮 板栗的正确煮法
- 2020年12月27号出生的新生儿宝宝命运与取名字技巧解析
- 先占无主物概念在法律上什么
- 触电急救步骤正确的步骤是 触电急救方法及步骤
- 先天性心脏病的七大症状 先天性心脏病症状有哪些
- 2021年7月30日农历六月二十一出生的人八字是什么
- 蓝点颏图片 蓝点颏怎么分辨大小
- 2021年1月11日农历十一月二十八出生的宝宝八字是什么
特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。
