有哪些英文翻译成中文特别美


有哪些英文翻译成中文特别美

文章插图
1、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while, you find someone who\’s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有哪些英文翻译成中文特别美

文章插图

有哪些英文翻译成中文特别美

文章插图
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有 。
有哪些英文翻译成中文特别美

文章插图
——《怦然心动》
2、I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever。
浮世万千,吾爱有三,日,月,卿 。日为朝,月为暮,卿为朝朝暮暮 。
——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》
3、Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
从此,各自飘零,各自悲哀 。
【有哪些英文翻译成中文特别美】——玛格丽特·米切尔 《飘》
4、Fou you,a thousand times over.
为你,千千万万遍 。
——《追风筝的人》
5、In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇
——《于我,过去,现在以及未来 》余光中翻译
6、I love you once, I love you twice. I love you more than beans and rice.
一见倾心,再见倾情,我爱你,此生不渝 。
——《绝望主妇》
7、You came to me Like the dawn through the night Just shining like the sun.
你走向我,似晨曦划破长长夜空,闪耀如红日 。
——《Said I Loved You…But I Lied》
8、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美 。
——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》
9、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌 。
——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》
10、When you are old 当你老了
When you are old and grey and full of sleep, 当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book, 倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep; 你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影 。
How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true, 爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you 惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕 。
And bending down beside the glowing bars, 在炉罩边低眉弯腰,
Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled 忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,
And paced upon the mountains overhead 爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸 。
11、We laughed and kept saying\”see u soon\”,but inside we both knew we\’d never see each other again.
我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期 。
——《海上钢琴师》
12、It wasn\’t what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn\’t see. You understand that? What I didn\’t see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end.
阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西 。你明白么?我看不见的那些 。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可唯独没有尽头 。
——《海上钢琴师》
13、If I have no knife,I can\’t protect you.If I had a sword,I can\’t hold you.


特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。