精选这15条经典名句 飞鸟集英文摘抄赏析

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了 。
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里 。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了 。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量 。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音 。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微地笑着,不对我说什么话 。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得很久了 。
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.
水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的 。
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.
但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐 。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.
世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声 。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
当我们是最为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候 。
The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and brings out surprises of beauty.
雾,像爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻 。
Your voice, my friend, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
我的朋友,你的语声飘荡在我的心里,像那海水的低吟声缭绕在静听着的松林之间 。
What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?
这个不可见的黑暗之火焰,以繁星为其火花的,到底是什么呢?
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美 。
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.
【精选这15条经典名句 飞鸟集英文摘抄赏析】无名日子的感触,攀缘在我的心上,正像那绿色的苔藓,攀缘在老树的周身 。


    特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。