英文面试中常用英语语句

英文面试中常用英语语句汇总
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推 荐吗?勇敢试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,respo nsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could bene fit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和履历,我以为我对 所从事的每一个项目都很起劲、认真、勤勉。我的剖析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单 位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你现在的事情,能 否做个归纳综合的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be sp ecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。详细地说,我做系统剖析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的 支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么去职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportuni ty knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的事情,若是时机来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我以为现在的事情,已经到达巅峰,即 沒有升迁时机。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你若何评估自己是位专业人 员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (依附 我优越的学术靠山,我可以胜任自己的事情,而且我以为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to stud ents very well. (依我的教学履历,我信托能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organizati on? (你对现在/早年的事情单元有何孝顺?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexpe rience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我信托我能将我的履历用在 这份事情上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么以为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thef uture. (我以为我对贵公司能做些起劲性的孝顺。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你若何 知道你能胜任这份事情?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualif y mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训 练,加上实习事情,使我适合这份事情。我信托我能乐成。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时肩负数项事情的人吗 ?)orDo you work well under stress or pressure?(你能遭受事情上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (这种特点就是我现在(先前)事情所需要的,我知道我能应付自 如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和体贴他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(顺应能力和诙谐感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友好。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的同伙或同事怎 样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,示意稳重思量。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deep ly cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位忠实、事情起劲,认真任 的人,他对家庭和同伙都很体贴。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined per son.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、体贴他人和有刻意的人。)


特别声明:本站内容均来自网友提供或互联网,仅供参考,请勿用于商业和其他非法用途。如果侵犯了您的权益请与我们联系,我们将在24小时内删除。